- 2600mAH lithium-ion battery
- Xmate gimbal stabilizer is a reliable hardware assistant to your smartphone, taking the photo/making video, power/changing modes and dual functions in one button
- In xmate cruise’s lightweight body is a piece of 2600mah li-ion chargeable battery, providing an 8-hour working time, trustworthy companion for outdoors and traveling
- Xmate cruise is powered by advanced foc drive algorithm, integrated with the high-precision gyroscope and magnetic coded dual sensor, giving you smooth and steady motion pictures made by smartphone
- Zoom control for aspiring filmmakers, a new built-in zoom slider lets you completely operate your smartphone camera from the handle with more fluid, and cinematic zoom
- Xmate Cruise gimbal can use a phone to shoot either in a vertical direction or horizontal direction by just press one button Cruise is compatible with a smartphone under 6 inches, GoPro 3/4/5/6/7
Xmate cruise gimbal stabilizer is compatible with a wide variety of smartphones, including the Samsung galaxy series and the iPhone (size under 6 inches). With it, users may balance their phone when taking pictures without the use of a counterweight. This useful stabilizer also features buttons allowing you to conveniently record video, snap photos, or change between front- and rear-facing cameras. Charge mobile phones easily with its integrated portable charger. A lightweight accessory, it is only 390grams in weight. The smooth interface features a 4-way joystick, power and mode buttons, and a zoom control switch. You also have the choice of using the mobile app for full control of the gimbal. It offers 320° rotation along with the pan, tilt, and roll axes. This stabilizer’s internal battery provides up to an impressive 8 hours of run time. Video share and edit-ready, and also supports gopro action cameras. Xmate cruise has a 1/4″-20 mounting thread for use a monopod, tripod, or other support.